Zumba is a fitness program that combines Latin and international rhythms with easy to follow dance moves…..
BUT My class is so much more!
We are not just an exercise class. We are a Zumba community. People from all walks of life, different shapes, sizes, ages and fitness abilities come to my class for a friendly fun workout.
Unlike other exercise classes you may have visited, there is no judgment at my classes, no front row divas, no one staring you up and down, claiming their spots, looking at you if you go wrong! We are inclusive of everyone that walks through the door. Walk in with friends or alone and you will be met with a friendly face and a welcoming hand.
With a good mix of cardio and toning, we dance, we sweat, and we laugh A LOT! It never feels like exercising because we are having too much fun! But when the class is over and your shirt is wet with sweat you will leave with that great feeling a good workout gives you…Satisfaction!
“Co ordination is not necessary; just bring your sense of humour!”
Giggle Yourself Fit
BOOK YOUR ZUMBA CLASS NOW!
There's nothing to lose but calories!!
When & Where
St Birinus School (Main Hall) - 6.30pm
St Birinus School (Main Hall) - 7.00pm
Didcot Girls School (Gym Halll) 10.00am
£6.50 per class
Book 6 Classes for £32.50
ONLINE BOOKING ONLY
Please Note: All classes booked and paid for online are non-transferable and cannot be refunded.
To ensure we stay COVID secure and meet the ‘Test and Trace’ requirements here is a list of our Do’s and Don’t’s:
- Book your classes online - places are limited to 30 per class, check in at class will now be contactless.
- Arrive on time for your class.
- Follow all safety guidelines when arriving on site.
- Bring your own Hand Sanitiser.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Attend class if you or anyone you have been in contact with is showing COVID symptoms.
- Come to class if you haven’t booked online as cash payments can not be taken and spaces are limited.
Unfortunately due to the current guidelines and class capacity limitations, spectators (including children) will be unable to attend class at this time.